Case has introduced (October 2013) its new Tier 4 Final TR270 Alpha Series compact track loader. Ideal for landscaping and residential construction due to its light weight (8,270 pounds), low ground pressure, narrow design (less than 66 inches) and attachment versatility, the updated 74-hp TR270 offers enhanced performance in a package designed for easy transportation and minimal impact on the jobsite.
- 7,270-pound bucket breakout force
- 232 foot-pounds of torque
- 24.2-gpm hydraulic flow standard, 32.4-gpm high flow
- Rated operating capacity of 2,700 pounds (2,800 pounds with optional counterweight)
- Radial-lift arm design is ideal for digging and pushing
- Hinge-pin height is ideal for loading and unloading trucks
- 19.5-gallon fuel tank