FS 240 R with loop-style handle
FS 240 with bike-style handle
Stihl says its FS 240 R and FS 240 trimmers offer users the power to cut through heavy thickets and tall growth including low-lying roadside ditches, and around ponds, canals and highway exits. These trimmers feature a 37.7cc, low exhaust-emission engine, offering greater fuel efficiency than the previous models.
- Loop-handle design of the FS 240 R offers users the flexibility needed to trim between brushes, shrubs and other tight spaces
- FS 240 bike-handle version offers a swivel design for easier transport and storage
- Both trimmers feature a vertically pleated, paper air filter element that extends service life, reducing maintenance costs
- TapAction Autocut 25-2 head allows users to simply tap the cutting head to feed the double nylon line
- FS 240 R is designed to work well with a brush knife to handle tough, thick weeds, undergrowth, scrub and brush