Echo's CS-400 chainsaw
The latest additions (November 2013) to Echo's chainsaw lineup are the CS-370F and CS-400F. Both of these saws are based on the CS-370 and CS-400, but feature the new FasTension Tool-less Chain Tensioning System.
The FasTension System is designed to make quick and easy chain tension adjustments or bar and chain replacements without a scrench or tightening tool. A rotating lever takes the place of locking nuts, and a tensioning wheel replaces an adjustment screw. Adjustments can be made anywhere in four simple steps, Echo points out.
- The CS-370F is equipped with a 16-inch bar and chain while the CS-400F comes with an 18-inch bar and chain
- Tool-less access, automotive-style air filter
- Dual-post chain brake
- i-30 starting system for reduced-effort starting
- Automatic, adjustable oiler
- One-year commercial, five-year consumer warranty
- An aftermarket accessory is also available to retro-fit the FasTension Tool-less Chain Tensioning System on any CS-370 or CS-400.