Unveiled to the North American market for the first time at the 2013 GIE+EXPO, JCB says its 8026 CTS mini excavator is a machine offering strength, performance and durability in a compact package. This 2.7-ton 8026 provides a conventional tail-swing (CTS) option that complements the similarly sized JCB 8025 zero tail-swing excavator (ZTS).
- Short-pitch tracks and auto kick-down, with 11% increase in travel speed
- New valve block with 17% longer spool stroke offers increased precision control
- Undercarriage designed to be easy to clean
- Three-cylinder, 24-hp engine delivers an 8% efficiency gain, the company says
- Redesigned undercarriage for enhanced stability and durability