New Holland's 16,600-pound E75C SR (pictured) and 18,200-pound E85C MSR mini excavators meet U.S. EPA's Tier 4 Final emissions standards with cooled exhaust gas recirculation and a simple diesel oxidation catalyst that requires no active regeneration of a particulate filter.
The E75C SR and E85C MSR are designed for fuel efficiency, with a standard auto-idle function that automatically reduces engine speed when control levers are in neutral. Plus, New Holland's Intelligent Total Control System relies on pressure sensors and a pump-solenoid valve to speed response to sudden changes in hydraulic load and minimize wasted output.
- Up to 31.4% fuel savings in new ECO mode
- 56-hp diesel engine
- New three-pump hydraulic system has separate pumps to power travel and dozer
- 5,000-hour hydraulic oil service interval; 1,000 hours for filters
- Double-element air filter doubles service life of previous air cleaners
- Integrated Noise & Dust reduction (iNDr) system filters incoming cooling air and routes it out with no joints or screens to keep cab noise down to 69 dB(A), similar to luxury-car interiors, New Holland says