Caterpillar says its 236D Skid Steer Loader, with its radial lift design, delivers impressive mid-lift reach and excellent digging performance with outstanding drawbar power.
- "Industry-leading" sealed and pressurized cab option provides a cleaner and quieter operating environment with improved work tool visibility
- Available high-back, heated, air ride seat with seat-mounted adjustable joystick controls
- High-performance powertrain provides maximum performance and production capability through the Electronic Torque Management system, optional two-speed travel, and an industry-exclusive electronic hand/foot throttle with deceleration pedal capability
- Electronically controlled Cat C3.3B engine provides high horsepower and torque while meeting U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final (EU Stage IIIB) emission standards
- High Flow hydraulic system is available for applications that demand maximum hydraulic work tool performance
- Cat “Intelligent Leveling” system (ILEV) provides optional features such as work tool return to dig and work tool positioner
- Speed Sensitive Ride Control option improves operation on rough terrain, enabling better load retention, increased productivity and greater operator comfort