Wright Manufacturing has introduced a new, compact Stander to its lineup. The Stander Intensity, to be known as the Stander I, is equipped with the first 36-inch deck to incorporate Wright’s Aero Core technology. Operators will appreciate the deck’s improved airflow, cut quality and anti-blow out features, the company says.
- Floating deck tilts side-to-side and front-to-back to better follow terrain contours while also improving the weight distribution for better handling on hills; similar to the Stander X and ZK
- Floating standing platform absorbs rough terrain through elastopolymer bumpers that provide a dampened feel similar to a car; bumpers are progressive to accommodate various operator weights
- Control panel looks like the Stander X panel
- Wide stance provides greater control
- Forward slant makes the controls more ergonomic
- Will be available with a 48- or 52-inch deck as well as the 36
- Engines range from 18.5 to 22 hp