Dixie Chopper has entered into the stand-on mower market with the Stryker Stand-On series. Primarily composed of 7-gauge steel and 14-gauge stainless steel, the Stryker is designed for heavy-duty commercial mowing. For more versatility, the operator platform can be flipped up to use the Stryker as a conventional walk-behind.
- V6 deck features a 7-gauge steel shell
- 54- and 48-inch deck options
- 23.5-hp Kawasaki FX engine
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 transaxles
- X-Blade Technology comes standard - Add a Twist Blade to the existing X-Blade to increase mulching effect
- Built-in footsteps on the rear side of fenders to step on and shift weight when accessing hillsides
- Compact stand-on design for lighter footprint for trailer space, even narrower with platform flipped up