The 100% biodegradable GreenStake breaks down completely to carbon dioxide, water and humus, just like compost. GreenStake can be used to anchor erosion control blankets, weed barriers, netting, ground covers, germination blankets, agricultural mulch, frost protection fabrics, sod, small trees and plants, tents and tarps.
- Use in landscaping, erosion control, golf, turf installation, lawn and garden care
- Safe alternative to metal staples
- Works for over 18 months before biodegrading completely
- 4-inch stakes have 45% more holding power than 6-inch metal staples, according to manufacturer
- Stake completely biodegrades when the job is done, eliminating need to return to site
- Complies with ASTM D6400 and EN13432 certification
- 4- and 6-inch sizes available, quantities of 500/box