The Toro Company has expanded its zero-turn mower lineup with 8000 Series Direct Collect Z mowers, offering a new solution for landscape professionals to maintain the most manicured properties.
These mowers feature a high-capacity hopper with a powerful blower to capture clippings efficiently, so operators can spend less time emptying and more time mowing. These new models also have a rear-discharge design that allows for trimming on both sides of the deck, so operators can control the discharge to keep planting beds and sidewalks clipping-free.
- Large-diameter blower generates more airflow for better vacuuming and clippings collection
- Patented adjustable flow-control baffles help fill the 9.5-bushel (76-gallon) hopper evenly from back to front for maximum efficiency
- Two-blade cutting system has a higher blade tip speed to cut grass into finer particles for a higher-quality cut
- Fill-reduction system lets operators choose between 100% bagging, 50/50 bagging/mulching, or 100% mulching
- Controls designed for easier, more responsive use
- 7-mph ground speed
- 7.5-gallon fuel tank
- 42- or 48-inch deck
- 20.5-hp Kohler Command Pro or 23.5-hp Kohler Command Pro EFI engine
- Numerous accessories available, including a light kit, powered dump, snow blade or snow blower, mulch kit, dump tubs, suspension seat and more