Weber MT says its CF 1 Vibratory Plate is ideally suited for compaction of sand and gravel as well as block paving materials. This unit was redesigned in 2013 with numerous design improvements.
- Redesigned base plate offers higher rigidity and a raised front edge to reduce the accumulation of debris during compaction, resulting in smoother operation
- Rear beveled edge in the back promotes linear compaction and stability
- Tempered construction helps ensure superior compaction near the edges of the working surface
- Slots on the front and rear of the base plate allow for optimal positioning and tension for the polyurethane pad
- Weighs 145 pounds
- 2,500 pounds of centrifugal force