Offered in 8- to 18-foot widths for use on loaders, backhoes, utility tractors and skid steers, Ace Torwel says all models of its USA-made Heavy-Duty Sno Pushers now feature a more robust design and several upgrades.
- Heavy-duty all-steel construction with no moving parts for enhanced durability and lower-cost maintenance
- Durable steel skid/wear shoes made of AR400 hardened steel
- Heavy-duty 8” x 1.5" continuous-rubber cutting edge allows smoother, quieter operation and greater contouring to the plowing surface for more efficient snow/ice removal
- Easy-to-use attachment systems including the universal skid-steer mounting system and the versatile utility tractor/loader global mounting system?
- Rugged 3/8-inch side plate design adds strength by maximizing the support of the reinforcement corners
- Available for loaders, backhoes, utility tractors and skid steers