The lightweight Stihl HSA 66 hedgetrimmer, a 2014 addition to the 36-volt lithium-ion Stihl Battery KombiSystem product line for 2014, features an energy-efficient design that allows for up to 40% longer run times than Stihl's HSA 65.
- Approximate run time: up to 11 hours with the AR 900 backpack battery, 2:20 with the AP 180
- 20-inch blade
- Weighs 9.5 to 10.7 pounds depending on battery (AP 80 or AP 180)
- Four times quieter than Stihl's gasoline-powered equivalent
- Optimized blade geometry, tooth spacing and diamond-ground blade edges result in cleaner cuts, even in thick shrubbery, Stihl assures
- Battery and charger sold separately
Additionally, with the KombiSystem, one easily interchangeable battery can power a range of multiple lawn maintenance tools, including a blower, trimmer, chainsaw and more.