Toro's Power Clear single-stage snowblower is designed for professional contractors. Toro says the drive system virtually eliminates the need for operators to push or lift the machine during operation. Plus, the unique pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement—pulling the machine forward and clearing snow down to the pavement, throwing it up to 35 feet.
- Weighs just 84 pounds
- Can reportedly cut a 21-inch pass in over a foot of snow, and can clear 1,900 pounds of snow per minute
- Extended-life paddles designed to last at least twice as long
- 212cc, overhead-valve, four-cycle engine requires no mixing of oil and gas
- Reflective ergonomic handle for better control and visibility, reduced operator fatigue
- Change the chute direction, up to 210° of rotation, without slowing down by simply squeezing the trigger and sliding the handle-mounted grip to throw snow exactly where you want
- Zip Deflector throws snow high, low or in between