SnowEx says its SP-1675 Precision Pro spreader is designed to accommodate varying sidewalk widths, which cannot be easily treated with drop spreaders. This spreader has the ability to accurately spread any bulk or bagged ice melting material from 4 to 12 feet wide.
- 6-cubic-foot capacity
- Unique volumetric vane feed system provides consistent material flow to the spinner, while eliminating the need for a gate, since no material can leak out when the spreader is turned off
- To ensure even material distribution, the spinner is located in the center of the unit, and the feed rate and spread width are independently adjustable for maximum material control
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper requires little maintenance
- Electric drive system further reduces maintenance needs, since there are no engines, chains or sprockets to service
- Offered with three mounting systems for attaching to three-point hitches, utility vehicles or 2-inch receiver hitches
- Two-year parts and labor warranty