The Toro Recycler mower with SmartStow can be stored vertically, reducing storage footprint by up to 70%. This can be a big deal to the typical homeowner, who is often cramped for space in his or her garage or storage shed. Furthermore, the tip-upright feature provides instant access to the deck underside and blades for easier cleaning and maintenance.
This breakthrough, space-saving mower is possible thanks to Mow ‘N’ Stow technology by Briggs & Stratton. With the Mow ‘N’ Stow engine, there are no concerns about leaking gas or oil when you tip the mower upright. This patented technology features improved seals and gaskets, a unique fuel tank design and a “no-weep” carburetor. All of these features combine to allow for vertical storage, so your mower takes up less space.
Other key features of the Toro Recycler with SmartStow include:
- 22-inch deck with Recycler mowing technology for both mulching and side-discharge capabilities; high-capacity bagging also available
- 11-inch rear high-wheel design for easier handling
- Variable speed self-propel system with front wheel drive allows for better maneuverability
- 7.25 ft-lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- Toro’s three-year Guaranteed-to-Start promise