SnowWolf says its Ultra Series blades give contractors a cutting-edge experience when it comes to efficient and cost-effective snow removal, allowing them to save time and money by eliminating windrows and the need for additional passes.
- Come in five widths ranging from 6 to 10 feet
- Designed to easily attach to small or large skid steers and utility loaders that range from 4,000 to 14,000 pounds
- 35° plowing angle and tight moldboard curvature allows snow to roll off; also helps save fuel because they require less horsepower to push
- Can oscillate up to 6 inches to adjust to the contours of plowing surfaces and evenly wear the cutting edges
- 9-inch trip edge eliminates false tripping that is common with full-trip style plows, the company states
- Fortified with dual pivot A-Frames, triple backbones and nitro-steel cylinders to protect against wear and tear