CEAttachments has added a new Edge Heavy-Duty High-Reach Clipper to its lineup of tree shear attachments for skid steers and track loaders. This new tool is a more rugged-built clipper than the Standard-Duty model also offered. A wireless remote control allows the operator to activate the solenoid valve for rotation, without the complication of wires getting tangled in the brush. It features a Velcro strap for securing in a convenient location.
- Designed for commercial and rental use
- Made of 5/8-inch high-strength steel for maximum durability
- Rotator is hard-wearing and built stronger with several extra gussets
- 110° rotation for greater maneuverability and clipping at various angles
- Robust mount features two extra stabilizer bars for a total of five
- Receiver and sealed 12-volt battery and charger secured to the unit inside of a protective steel storage box
- Transfer the Edge Heavy-Duty High-Reach Clipper from one piece of equipment to another, without the hassle of a wiring harness