Toro's Titan zero-turn mower lineup for demanding homeowners includes five models for 2014.
Toro says its Titan mowers (five models available) deliver a great after-cut appearance while providing a smooth and comfortable ride. Built on large 1.5” x 3” fully tubular frames, all Titan mowers are equipped with Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 commercial hydrostatic transmissions and 22-inch-diameter rear tires designed to give the operator smooth performance without damaging turf.
- Fully welded steel deck
- Commercial-grade spindle housings with 1-inch diameter shafts
- Bull-nose front bumper for added strength and protection
- Powered exclusively by Kawasaki engines
- Flip-up floor pan for easy access to the top of the deck
- Dual deck washout ports for pressure washing inside of the deck by hooking up a garden hose and turning on the blades
- Maintenance-free deck blade spindles with automotive-style sealed bearings
- Remove deck in less than two minutes without tools
- Coose between the Titan ZX Series or the MX Series
The ZX Series includes the following deck/engine options:
- 48-inch deck/21.5-hp Kawasaki engine
- 54-inch deck/23-hp Kawasaki engine
- 60-inch deck/24-hp Kawasaki engine