When used with the AP 180 battery, the Stihl MSA 200 C-BQ lithium-ion chainsaw has 15% more motor speed, 30% more cutting capacity and 20% more torque (as compared to the Stihl MSA 160 C-BQ). Quiet enough to use indoors or in residential areas, this cordless electric chainsaw is designed to allow users greater flexibility to work on projects with minimal noise and no exhaust emissions.
- Powered by an easily interchangeable 36-volt battery (works with all Stihl Battery KombiSystem tools)
- Starts instantly with the pull of multi-speed trigger
- Battery indicates current charge level
- Battery runs at full-efficiency until depleted when chainsaw is in use
- Low vibration reduces fatigue
- Quick Chain Adjuster feature enables tensioning of chain without tools
- Quickstop Plus chain braking system stops rotating chain in less than one second when rear handle is released