Hiniker says its new (for 2014-15) Model 775 dual-motor electric auger spreader allows users to tailor material ice control application rates accurately and conveniently. This spreader is optimally sized for use in either a 6.5- or 8-foot pickup bed.
- 5.75-inch-diameter auger delivery system provides positive delivery control with no material carry-back into the truck bed
- In-cab console provides individual variable speed control for both the conveyor and the spinner, along with blast and reversing functions
- Dual 12-volt motors offer quiet, low-maintenance operation
- Standard hopper capacity is 2 cubic yards
- Tip-up spinner assembly designed to make unloading unused material simple while providing easy trailer-hitch access