Case Construction Equipment has released a new Snow Removal Package for the SR250 and SV300 skid steers that optimizes the machine for snow removal applications and simplifies the ordering process through the Case dealer network.
The new Snow Removal Package includes:
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulics that provide up to 37.6 gallons per minute (gpm) for use with snowblowers and brushes
- Hydraulic self-leveling and Ride Control, both ideal for smooth and controlled boom operation while engaged and while traveling
- Enclosed cab and a heated air-ride suspension seat for enhanced operator comfort
- Block heater assists with cold starts
- Four-corner LED strobe kit and heavy-duty lighting package/side lamp kit for optimal visibility
- Larger tires (14 x 17.5) for more speed and power while working on paved surfaces
- Heavy-duty rear door and hydraulic couplers help to increase reliability
About the skid steers. The 90-hp SR250 (radial lift) offers a rated operating capacity of 2,500 pounds (2,700 pounds with optional counterweight) and breakout force of 7,480 pounds. The 90-hp SV300 (vertical lift) offers a rated operating capacity of 3,000 pounds (3,200 pounds with optional counterweight) and a breakout force of 7,570 pounds.
The SR250 and SV300 are also outfitted with a new EZ EH (electro-hydraulic) setup menu that features nine preset speed and control settings that can be adjusted on the fly. This allows the operator to match controls to their preference. A single rocker switch allows operators to switch between the Case “H” operating pattern and ISO pattern controls. New handles with additional “feel points” improve controllability and feathering.
The SR250 and SV300 also offer one of the widest cabs in the industry at nearly three feet. The cab is fully sealed and pressurized against noise, dust and fumes. The cab-forward design provides enhanced visibility, and the low step-and-entry threshold makes it easier for the operator to get in and out of the cab. As with all Case skid steers, the engine, filters and fill points are all located at the rear of the machine for easy access.