New Holland Construction added the C330 vertical lift compact track loader: a medium frame, powerful machine with the ability to maneuver in tight spaces.
“The C330 vertical lift compact track loader creates the perfect mix of job versatility and maneuverability on any residential construction and landscape jobsite,” said Ryan Anderson, product marketing manager for New Holland Construction North America. “We can’t wait to get this machine out into the field to showcase how our power management technology and enhanced visibility to get the job done more efficiently performs.”
Notable items include:
- The C330 vertical lift compact track loader, with 68-inch working width and 67-hp engine, features the super boom design, New Holland Construction’s Super Boom lift, with low shoulder positioning and small towers to enhance operator visibility and worker safety on the jobsite.
- The C330 vertical lift compact track loader is a combination of power and nimbleness.
- It has the load carrying capability to carry and move significant amounts of rocks, stones, timber and other materials.
- Using electro-hydraulic controls (E-H), the machine is nimble enough to navigate through tight residential spaces like backyard gates and between houses or buildings.
- The track loader allows operators to switch between ISO and H-Pattern controls, providing control over drive function and attachments, making it the perfect machine for residential contractors or operators who work on a variety of jobs with one machine.
- Models with E-H controls feature EZ E-H control customization for speed and sensitivity settings completely customizable for the operator.
- The power management function enables RPM speed management to deliver power to the drives, while the loader valve is under load. This allows the operator to move heavy loads without interruption.
- Outfitted with the New Holland Construction’s Super Boom vertical lift, the C330 vertical lift compact track loader offers more height and reach to load materials into high-sided trucks. The vertical length super boom design provides visibility and performance from the cab that is amongst the best in its class.
- Operators have an unobstructed view of attachments and a large visibility panel in the cab roof for a clear view of overhead attachments. With low shoulders, narrow cab pillars and optional seat suspension, operators will be able to see their surroundings like never before.
- The C330 vertical lift compact track loader will have the same ergonomic features as other machines in the 300 Series, including soft button joysticks and more room between the operator’s knees. It also comes equipped with an 8-inch color display, the largest display to be mounted on a track loader on the market.
- The display shows all working parameters with key machine information like engine performance, RPM, fuel level, battery life, hydraulic oil temperature and more. An operator can quickly and easily modify E-H settings and other settings to finish the job.