Takeuchi recently launched the TB235-2 compact hydraulic excavator to meet the needs of a wide range of customers, including landscapers. The 3.5-ton compact hydraulic excavator comes equipped with:
- An operating weight of 7,474 pounds; a dig depth of 10 feet, 7.7 inches; a maximum reach of 17 feet, 3 inches; and a breakout force of 9,127 pounds.
- A 24.4-HP Yanmar engine that doesn't require additional exhaust after-treatment systems.
- A multi-information display to keep the operator informed of machine health and condition.
- A Takeuchi Fleet Management telematics system, with free access for the first two years of ownership, to provide a wide variety of data, including the machine location, health, condition and run time.
- The ability to be easily transported.
- A spacious operator’s station with an automotive-styled interior.
- Optional air conditioning and heat in the cab to provide year-round operator comfort in varying climates and conditions.