Case B Series compact loaders and skid steers includes five CTLs and eight skid steers spanning radial and vertical lift patterns, as well as numerous horsepower and size classes. Features include:
- Redesigned operator interface with simple ignition, push-button operation, easy throttle control and intuitive switches for all core machine functions
- An 8-inch LCD multi-function display with backup camera comes with all electrohydraulic models
- Standard, high-flow or enhanced high-flow auxiliary hydraulics provide pressures up to 4,000 psi for running high-capacity hydraulic attachments
- 360° visibility with new backup camera and a standard cab-wide rear view mirror.
- Low entry threshold and large front window improve visibility to the attachment.
- Options such as Ride Control and self-leveling further improve overall operator performance and efficiency.