GIE+EXPO attendees now have access at their fingertips to all things pertaining to the 2019 trade show through the Go EXPO free smart phone app. The Go EXPO mobile app is available now in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
The mobile app, sponsored by TurfMutt (www.turfmutt.com), provides easy access to event schedules, the floor plan, exhibitor information, show announcements and social media posts.
Attendees and mobile app users can use Go EXPO to:
- Search for exhibitors, view product information, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- Locate booths on the Interactive Floor Plan and download a personalized walking map.
- Search the conference schedule, rate sessions, add notes and email them, as well as view handouts.
- Build a personalized planner; plan a custom itinerary, add notes, tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Read, follow and comment on tweets and Facebook posts from fellow attendees and exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from show management.
For more information
GIE+EXPO's 2019 is scheduled for Oct. 16-18. The annual event is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc. (OPEI), Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) and National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP).
For more information and online registration for the tradeshow and education program: www.gie-expo.com. Other contact points: Facebook, info@GIE-EXPO.com, Twitter @GIE_EXPO and 800-558-8767/812-949-9200.