Green Industry & Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO) attendees now have access at their fingertips to all things pertaining to the 2018 trade show through the Go EXPO free smartphone app. The Go EXPO mobile app is available now in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
The mobile app, sponsored by TurfMutt, provides easy access to event schedules, the floor plan, exhibitor information, show announcements and social media posts.
Attendees and mobile app users can use Go EXPO's personalized planner to build a custom itinerary of preferred sessions and take notes using the notes feature. When not attending educational sessions, mobile app users can also use the planner to select exhibitors that they want to meet on the trade show floor, request appointments and use the interactive floor plan to easily navigate to their booth locations.
The Go EXPO app also allows users to do the following:
- Search for exhibitors, view their product information, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- Locate favorite booths on the interactive floor plan and download a personalized walking map.
- Search the conference schedule, rate sessions, add notes and email contacts, as well as view handouts.
- Build a personalized planner with a custom itinerary, and the ability to add notes, and tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Read, follow and comment on tweets and Facebook posts from fellow attendees and exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from show management.
GIE+EXPO's 2018 dates are October 17 through 19. The annual event is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI), Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) and National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP).
For more information and online registration, please visit www.gie-expo.com.