CASE Construction introduces its TV450 compact track loader as a 10,610-pound vertical-lift machine with a rated operating capacity of 4,500 pounds at 50 percent tipping load. According to CASE, this compact track loader—the largest one the company has ever built—also comes equipped with:
- The capacity to handle heavy materials, yet still provide the advantages of low ground pressure for jobsites where finished lawns and underground utilities may exist.
- 9,188 pounds of breakout force, and optional high-flow (3,450 PSI at 39.5 GPM) and enhanced high-flow (4,000 PSI at 35 GPM) hydraulics for high-power attachments, such as mulching heads, stump grinders and cold planers.
- Availability with either standard mechanical H-pattern controls, or optional electro-hydraulic controls with H- and ISO-pattern interchangeability, as well as optional mechanical hand and foot controls.
- A wide cab and low-entry threshold for easy access to the cab and greater visibility to the front of the machine.
- A cab-forward design with 360-degree visibility and site lines down to the bucket edge.
- A large, rounded rear window to optimize rear visibility and an in-cab rearview mirror to improve operational awareness.
- Heavy-duty front and side lights, front cylinder guards, a heavy-duty rear door, remote oil and fuel filters, as well as debris ingression sealing to prevent material from entering the engine compartment.
- The convenience of quickly accessing all routine service points through a single point of access at the rear of the machine.
- An easy-tilt cab for easy access to the drivetrain compartment.
- Reinforced structures for enhanced machine durability and reliability to meet the demands of harsh working environments.
- Compliance with Tier 4 Final emissions standards.
- A selective catalytic reduction system that only requires diesel exhaust fluid—no maintenance or lifetime service related to diesel particulate filters is required.
- Optional hydraulic one-way self-leveling and ride control for a smoother ride and greater material retention.
For more information visit CASE Construction Equipment.