Maxim debuted the Mini Max, a mini tiller/cultivator powered by a Honda GX35 engine. The Mini Max can till hard soil to create new garden beds or prepare soil for planting by loosening and mixing soft soil. Additional features include:
- A heavy-duty transmission that enables the tiller/cultivator to work in tough ground conditions and maintain existing or overgrown gardens with ease.
- An adjustable tilling width that allows the operator to till widths of 7-, 13- or 16-inches.
- 6 rugged and durable steel forged tines.
- A drag stake that is easily adjustable without tools.
- A carrying handle that doubles as an engine guard and makes for easy transport.