Greenworks Commercial's professional-grade cultivator—the 82-V GTL 100—for smaller commercial gardens and floral growing areas. According to the company, the GTL 100 delivers:
- A 10-inch tilling width that makes preparing the soil in a vegetable garden or floral bed in neat rows a breeze.
- A 5-inch tilling depth that is optimal for aeration prior to planting and for weed control between rows as the growing season progresses.
- Greenworks’ lithium-ion battery power technology designed for commercial lawn and garden use.
- Ergonomic bike handles to provide maximum comfort during use and allow the tool to be easily maneuvered.
- A plastic guard to protect against soil and debris spray while in use.
- A brushless motor that affords a longer runtime and extends tool life.
- Reduced noise pollution and the complete elimination of emissions.
- Adjustable, removable wheels to facilitate customization for various types of terrains and contours for versatility and convenience.