SnowEx HELIXX stainless steel hopper spreader that is a triple threat with the ability to spread, pre-wet and spray with one machine. he corkscrew, or “helix,” design of the material delivery system is optimized for efficient and cost-effective use of salt, and was designed to operate in the target range for salt spreading best practices. Features include:
- Designed for full-size pickups, flatbed trucks or dump-bed trucks, the HELIXX stainless steel hopper lineup includes five different models with hopper capacities of 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.5 or 6.0 cubic yards
- Three spinner height adjustments allow spreaders to maintain consistent spinner height of 18 to 22 inches off the ground.
- A dual variable-speed control allows independent adjustment of spinner and HELIXX speeds for precise material delivery, whether at low or high output.
- No-blast startup and auto reverse
- Available options and accessories include an inverted “V” for materials susceptible to compacting, dump switches, chute extension, strobe lights, secondary work light, ratchet straps, chain kit, pre-wet tanks and spray boom