Fisher Engineering recently launched its HC Heavy Contractor plows for heavy contractor work as well as municipal applications. Other features include:
- An 11-gauge powder-coated steel blade reinforced with eight vertical ribs in order to handle tough tasks.
- A height of 34 inches, and widths of 9 or 10 feet, allowing them to clear large properties or long roads efficiently.
- Compatibility with trucks up to a 27,500-pound gross vehicle weight.
- An oscillating A-frame for improved scraping and cutting-edge wear.
- Larger hydraulic rams, pins, gussets and hardware, plus a T-frame design with a massive center pin.
- Faster hydraulics that are enclosed and protected from bad weather conditions.
- User-friendly universal control options.
- The MinuteMount 2 snow-plow mounting system.
- The SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system.
- Customization with a range of accessories, including snow deflectors, blade angle stops, shoe kits, cutting edges and more.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Fisher Engineering HC Heavy Contractor Plows