Fisher Engineering recently updated its XLS expandable wing plows with new blade options, sizes and more. Some upgrades include:
- Expandable flared wings to help the operator maneuver confidently in areas like parking lots or alleys.
- A flared height of up to 36 inches on the expandable wings, giving operators the ability to maneuver more snow than ever.
- A model that measures 8 feet, 6 inches long and reaches 11 feet when fully expanded, while all models measure 31 inches in height.
- A trip edge to protect the equipment in the event of an unseen obstacle.
- Easy touch-button or joystick controls that independently change the position of each wing, so the operator can switch the plow from scoop to windrow to straight blade right from the driver’s seat.
- 10 vertical ribs to reinforce the plows with added strength, a heavy-duty torque tube and a structurally reinforced slide box.
- Availability with yellow powder-coated steel or corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Fisher Engineering XLS Expandable Wing Plows