Designed to help contractors work longer and more comfortably, Stihl says its TS 420 Cutquik comes with a 14-inch wheel, delivering a unique blend of performance and efficiency so you get the job done right.
- "Revolutionary" X2 air filtration system reportedly allows air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions
- Anti-vibration system and lightweight design
- Advanced engine technology designed to increase fuel efficiency while reducing emissions
- Will handle cuts up to 4.9 inches in depth
- 66.7cc engine
- Weighs 21.2 pounds with water attachment and guard
- 5,350-rpm maximum spindle speed