Bobcat says its mid-size radius lift path K-Series T180 gives you plenty of tractive effort, breakout force and pushing power for dirt-moving jobs, along with the hydraulic flow to power a wide range of attachments.
- Finger-tip controls for easier operation
- Pressure-release quick couplers for quicker attachment changes
- Hydraulic pumps are matched to cylinder size and loader lift capacity to provide faster cycle times that help you get the job done faster
- 66-hp, Interim Tier 4 engine
- 1,800-pound rated operating capacity
- 5,496-pound tipping load; 5,336 pounds with the roller suspension option
- Reach at maximum height: 19.1 inches