Winter can suck the moisture right out of turf and plants. But you can reduce winter desiccation stress with TransFilm Anti-Transpirant. An emulsion of polyethylenes-polyterpenes, TransFilm coats leaf surfaces with a clear, glossy film that provides a water-impermeable layer to protect the plant and decrease the rate of transpiration.
A single application of TransFilm in late fall provides durable winter protection for shrubs, trees, and golf greens. It prevents sunscald, windburn, and damage from salt air. A spring application helps reduce dew formation and leaf blade wetness.
TransFilm can also help protect plants, shrubs and sod by reducing transplant shock. A TransFilm application prior to transplanting helps the plant during the critical moisture stress periods when the root system cannot compensate for the amount of water lost by transpiration.
- Protects the plant with a durable clear film
- Protects shrubs and trees from winter desiccation
- Protects golf greens from winter desiccation
- Reduces dew formation on turfgrass and leaf blade wetness
- Reduces transplant shock
- Reduces water requirements during drought conditions
- Extends the life of cut sod