Rain Bird’s modular IQ v2.0 Central Control System makes it easy to control, adjust and monitor irrigation for numerous sites from one computer. It’s an ideal solution for water managers, university campuses, city parks and recreation departments, corporate campuses and transportation departments.
- Select only the hardware and functionality needed
- System can be easily modified or expanded later on as needs and budgets permit
- Comprised of four basic components: the central computer, IQ v2.0 software, one or more on-site controllers and a network communications cartridge
- Central control system can be configured using Direct Satellites, Server Satellite and Client Satellites
- System can use one satellite type or a combination of satellite types
- Built-in control is available for up to five satellites but capacity can be easily and affordably expanded in five-satellite increments to meet larger system requirements.
- Designed to work with either of Rain Bird’s newest modular controllers—the ESP-LXME or ESP-LXD