The Bobcat features minimal tail swing to reduce the risk of damage to the machine and surrounding objects. And with its compact size and enhanced flotation, the E26 easily maneuvers established lawns, crowded jobsites and sensitive surfaces, according to Bobcat.
- Auto Idle idles the engine when machine functions are not used for four seconds or more; throttle returns to previous position when joystick is moved or travel function is engaged
- Auto-Shift transitions the drive motors to and from high range during travel; provides on-demand travel performance with no manual shifting
- Other comfort features include enhanced visibility, optional heat and air conditioning, adjustable arm rests, ergonomic controls and convenient storage
- 1,997-pound rated lift capacity
- 3,552-lbf arm-digging force; 4,991-lbf bucket-digging force
- Also available in a Long Arm model