Atlas Copco Construction Equipment has introduced a full line of light compaction equipment.
- Tamper – The LT series is suitable for applications on both granular and cohesive soils, and features a low-emission, low-noise Honda 4-stroke engine. The patented, multifunctional B.E.S.T (Breather shut off, Electrical shut off, Shut off fuel and Throttle control) fuel tank ensures easy startup and optimal performance.
- Forward plate – The LF series is designed for compacting granular soils and asphalt. Designed to be an economical solution for small repair and maintenance work, the series also features a low-vibration handle to reduce operator fatigue.
- Forward-reversible plate – The LG (gear) and LH (hydraulic) series is an economical alternative to rollers. Designed to compact soil in areas like trenches and parking lots, they are also suitable for special applications like block paving and are also equipped with low-vibration handles.
- Walk-behind duplex rollers – The LP series is suitable for compacting thin layers of granular soils and asphalt. The rollers can be used for small jobs, repair work and compaction in confined areas. The LP series oil cooling system and large water tank increase productivity and equipment life. The LP compactor’s duplex rollers are hydraulically driven with no chains or gears to increase the complexity of operation.
- Vibratory trench compactor (pictured) – The LP series (trench roller) is suitable for the compaction of cohesive and granular soils in trenches and confined areas. The LP trench roller can also be used for compaction work close to obstacles, thanks to no overhanging or protruding parts. A Bluetooth-based remote control version of the LP trench roller allows for multiple, individually paired remote units to operate on site without crossover or interference.