Rain Bird offers a product line that features both the efficiency of rotary nozzles and the versatility of variable arc nozzles: R-VAN Adjustable Rotary Nozzles.
- Adjustable by hand
- Low precipitation rate reduces run-off and erosion, making them ideal for sloped landscapes and compacted or clay soils
- High level of distribution uniformity, thick wind-resistant streams, and larger water droplets, the company states
- Require fewer models for even the most complex irrigation layouts
- Compatible with all models of Rain Bird spray bodies and a wide variety of risers and adapters
- Two color-coded models: the black R-VAN1318 with a radius of 13-18 feet and the yellow R-VAN1724 with a radius of 17-24 feet