This high-strength and high-performance attachment can handle a variety of earth-moving tasks without the need to change out Dingo attachments.
- Standard Bucket — With the jaws completely closed, operators can use this attachment as a standard bucket. Additionally, operators can simply open the Dingo 4-in-1 bucket jaws to dump the contents into a higher area than a standard bucket can typically reach.
- Leveler — Operating with the jaws completely open gives contractors the ability to use the bucket floor’s rear-cutting edge as a leveler. By simply tipping the bucket slightly so that the rear cutting edge of the bucket floor is on the ground and the forward edge is off the ground, operators can put the cutting edge in reverse across the surface of the ground, resulting in a smooth, level surface.
- Blade — When utilizing the attachment with the jaws completely open, operators can use the back of the bucket as a blade to push material. Additionally, by partially closing the jaws and using the bottom of the front bucket, operators can push material and grade with the rear blade simultaneously.
- Grapple — While using the traction units forward and reverse auxiliary function, the side jaws can be used for picking up material by closing them over objects or materials to be transported.
- The new Dingo attachment measures approximately 49 inches wide by 27 inches deep by 22 inches high
- Has an operating weight of 292 pounds.
- The bucket is capable of hauling an impressive 3.3 cubic feet of material at a time.
- The 4-in-1 bucket attachment is compatible with the Dingo 320-D, 323, TX 427, TX 525 and TX 1000 models.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Toro Announces New 4 in 1 Bucket Attachment for Toro Dingo Line