Wacker Neusen's 100-hp models include the SW32 skid steer, ST40 radial lift and ST50 vertical lift compact track loader are optimized to provide more working power to achieve faster cycle times when pushing or digging heavy materials.
- Kohler KDI 3404 turbo diesel engine with maintenance-free diesel oxidation catalyst and selective catalytic reduction system
- Cab fully tips forward with loader arms down
- Cab includes angled pedals and foot bed
- Control options include mechanical hand-foot (SW models), electric-hydraulic (EH) hand-foot and selectable EH (ISO and H-pattern)
- ST40 features radial lift arm
- Rated operating capacity: 3,200 lb. (SW32); 3,500 to 5,000 lb. (ST50)
- Hinge-pin height: 134.8 in. (SW32); 136.6 in. (ST50)