Takeuchi-US' all new redesigned TL8R2 is engineered to provide superior power, strength, and maneuverability. The radial lift design offers a tipping load of 6,041 pounds with an operating weight of 9,182 pounds.
- 74.3 horsepower turbocharged engine that is EPA Final Tier 4 Emission Compliant.
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) featured on this machine minimize emissions for clean and efficient operation.
- Creep Mode is a standard feature on the TL8R2 models equipped with high flow auxiliary hydraulics. This feature will enable operators to precisely match the forward speed of the track loader to a particular attachment without having to constantly meter the travel lever. The creep mode function is ideal for attachments that require a consistent, repeatable travel speed, such as a cold planer and trencher.
- Automotive styled operators station features a 5.7-inch multi-informational color display with a rearview camera and a sealed rocker switch bank that helps improve performance and functionality by providing the operator with a wider range of operational information.
- Standard equipment includes low-effort pilot controls and proportional auxiliary switches to give the operator the precision needed to work more efficiently in a comfortable, fatigue-free environment.
- Additionally, a pressurized cab is an available option on the TL8R2. Optional cabs are equipped with a roll-up door, A/C, heat, defrost and front wiper, and AM/FM/Bluetooth radio providing all day comfort to the operator.