The enhanced line of Ditch Witch mini skid steers were designed with the versatility to conquer a variety of complex landscape and irrigation jobs, and construction-grade durability that can handle small- to large-scale projects. The company says the SK600, SK800, SK1050 and SK1550 now feature:
- Engines ranging from 24.8 to 44 HP with the ability to direct up to 34.5 HP to the attachment, depending on the model.
- The capability to effectively maintain hydraulic flow to the attachment with an easy-to-use auxiliary control foot pedal.
- Improved stability and a smooth ride for comfort during long hours on the job.
- An ergonomic operator platform with dual-lever ground drive controls for precise mobility.
- A narrow frame for easy maneuverability in tight spaces on the compact SK600, while the SK1550 boasts a 1,559-pound-rated operating capacity to lift heavy loads and complete tasks typically suited for traditional skid steer loaders.
For more information, visit https://www.ditchwitch.com/mini-skid-steer.