The new C245 Super Boom compact track loader offers the highest level of performance in a New Holland vertical-lift machine yet. The C245 Super Boom additionally boasts:
- A rated operating capacity of 4,500 pounds and breakout force of 9,188 pounds.
- Hydraulic horsepower up to 82 HP and up to 40 GPM of hydraulic flow with the high-flow option, so attachments that require lots of hydraulic horsepower and flow to work at peak performance work efficiently and quickly.
- A long forward-dump reach that can reach up and out to dump cleanly into the center of high-sided trucks and hoppers.
- The ability to empty the bucket faster and easier, which in turn, increases cycle times.
- Optimized visibility to give operators a clear view of the jobsite with lots of cab glass and thin side screens.
- A comfortable cab with plenty of head and foot room for easy access in and out of the machine.
- Steel front work lights with side lamps for extra visibility during nighttime operations.
- Compatibility with high-flow, high-performance attachments like heavy-duty forestry cutters and mulchers, high-flow trenchers and augers, concrete and pavement saws, and more.