Equip Exposition and Hardscape North America (HNA) opened registration for the 2023 trade shows, held Oct. 17-20 and Oct. 18-20, respectively, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Ky.
Early bird discounted registration is available for as little as $25 until Sept. 7 for each trade show.
“Equip Exposition is the experience of the year for anyone in the landscape, hardscape, outdoor living, and power equipment business,” said Kris Kiser, president of the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, which owns and manages the trade show. “Last year, we saw a sold-out exhibit hall and brought more than 25,000 people to Louisville. As we celebrate 40 years of Expo together, it’s going to be a can’t-miss event.”
This year's Equip Expo will feature:
- A first-ever arena concert, sponsored by Bobcat Company and Senix, at the Yum! Center featuring headliner Third Eye Blind and Dylan Scott. Arena suites and event spaces are available to sponsor.
- A Welcome Reception, sponsored by Cat Compact Track Loaders, hosted at the downtown Kentucky International Convention Center (adjacent to the downtown Marriott and Hyatt hotels) with a concert from Expo house band, The Crashers.
- A first-ever Women’s Reception, open to all women attending Expo to network and connect, hosted Thursday, Oct. 19, at the KEC
- Expanded education tracks designed to help attendees expand into new business segments and increase their profits.
- New business lounges, meeting spaces and expanded seating areas at the KEC.
- Landscape education for young people will be sponsored by the TurfMutt Foundation. Children ages 12 and up may attend the show.
- Improved shuttle bus, rideshare and transportation logistics will make getting around easier.
- More coffee shops, breakfast, and food offerings on-site
New and returning features for HNA include:
- Hardscape House and Outdoor Demonstration Yard allow attendees to learn from live demos, watch the Installer Championships and get behind the controls of equipment.
- The annual HNA Installer Championship will increase the number of teams from 12 to 18.
- The opening keynote will feature Arctic explorer Ben Saunders.
- A Tuesday evening welcome reception at the downtown KICC, will provide free food, drinks and music by the Crashers.
- Education sessions and installer courses offer certification, business skills and marketing tools. New on the lineup this year are two natural stone education sessions: Ask the Natural Stone Experts and Tips for Sourcing Natural Stone & How to Make More Money.
- In the Drone Zone, attendees can test their ability on a flight simulator, and then fly a drone with an expert trainer in the new West Wing exhibit area.