SiteOne Landscape Supply recently launched the LESCO Smart Guided precision spray system with easy-to-install GPS that maximizes labor efficiency, minimizes application error and optimizes chemical budgets. The company says its other features include:
- TerraStar GPS satellite technology that allows the system to spray within a 2-inch level of accuracy so there are no missed areas, overspray or overlap.
- Precise control of each separate nozzle to reduce overspray.
- Automatically shutoff if a nozzle is outside the defined application boundary.
- The power to track when and where certain products are sprayed to simplify documentation and record-keeping.
- The capacity to remember and repeat boundaries after they have been driven once and saved.
- The flexibility to connect with most common sprayers.
- The ability to save up to 75 percent of initial costs compared to buying a new sprayer unit with a built-in GPS.