American BioChar Company says its VITAL Blend organic soil amendment—which blends biochar with plant-derived humate—is highlighted by:
- The power to create a soil reef for microbes that attracts and retains water in the soil thanks to pores in the biochar.
- Stronger grass roots and soil remediation.
- Increased pest resistance and improved nutrient uptake.
- Increased urban tree survivability, extended perennial blooming and healthier fruit trees.
- Organic Materials Research Institute (OMRI)-listed and freshwater-sourced humate to provide macro- and micro-nutrients, and high-energy food for plants and soil microbes.
- Biochar, which can last more than 600 years in soil, produced from renewable feedstock.
- Granular or liquid formulations.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Get the Dirt on Biochar