ECHO Incorporated’s CS-3510 is designed for the user looking for a light-weight, powerful and durable chainsaw. This 16” bar-length chainsaw has 20 percent more cutting performance and 12 percent more power than it’s predecessor the CS-352. It has the power and speed to cut through trees and branches quickly and easily and can be used for a wide range of applications from small tree feeling and brush thinning to storm cleanup. Features include:
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Translucent fuel and oil tanks to easily check fluid levels.
- i-30 starter that reduces starting effort by 30%
- Throttle lock-out for safety
- Momentary stop switch that automatically returns to “on” position.
- Air injection air cleaner that separates dust and debris from the air, resulting in longer air filter maintenance intervals.