Kioti Tractor, a division of Daedong-USA Inc., recently announced its new NX Series. Models within this series are equipped with the new Tier 4 compliant ECO technology, which reduces emissions within the environment. This is the first series produced with all DaedongÒ Tier 4 ECO diesel engines.
Kioti’s new NX Series features a new hood design, improved driving performance and enhanced comfort. These NX models are designed for “4L” performance – low vibration, low noise, low fuel consumption and long lifetime. Along with the Tier 4 engines, the NX tractors are equipped with hydrostatic power steering, rear differential lock and wet multi disc brakes. Additionally, the tractors offer rear PTO speeds of 540 rpm and optional mid PTO speeds of 2,000 rpm, and deliver a 3,177-pound lift capacity.
The new models in the NX series include:
- NX4510/ NX4510C: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kW), 24x24 synchronized shuttle
- NX4510H/ NX4510CH: engine power of 45 hp (33.6 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
- NX5010/NX5010C: engine power of 50 hp (37.3 kW), 24x24 synchronized shuttle
- NX5010H/ NX5010CH: engine power of 50 hp (37.3 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
- NX5510/NX5510C: engine power of 55 hp (41.0 kW), 24x24 synchronized shuttle
- NX5510H/ NX5510CH: engine power of 55 hp (41.0 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
- NX6010H/NX6010CH: engine power of 60 hp (44.7 kW), 3 range hydrostatic transmission
Optional equipment includes single or dual remote hydraulic valves, side rear view mirrors and turn assist. Users will have a choice of open station (ROPS) or cab models and will also be able to purchase the front-end loader attachment and the backhoe attachment, which will be available for purchase in 2014.